Sunday, December 7, 2008

We Are Moving!!!!!

Yes we are moving! No, not to another blog.... We bought a house!!! We signed the papers on Thurs and are supposed to be getting the key tomorrow!!! I am sooo excited! My own place! You should have seen me after we signed the papers. I was jumping around and spinning in circles! Phill got a great laugh out of it! :o) Glad I can make my husband laugh. :o)

I tried to upload the pix of the house but it won't let me right now. I'll have to try a different day. Hopefully soon but if it's not soon you'll have to forgive me since I'm going to be busy moving and then heading to AZ this wknd.

8 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

That is exciting!!! Congrats and I am excited to see how you decrate and make it your own.

Lisa Nielsen said...

Congratulations! That is so great! Good luck with all the moving. Where is your new house?

Jared and Holly said...

How exciting! I had no idea you were even looking. Is it near where you live now? Good luck with all the moving.

EvaMarieva said...

Can you email me your address? Thanks.

Summer Hardey said...

That's so awesome! I want to see picture of your house soon! Hope you had a great Christmas!

EvaMarieva said...

I want to see pictures!!!

Oh we changed our blog address to:

http://adesignerandmusiciangotmarried.blogspot.com/

the one you have listed is the old one and someone else has taken over it.

Jared and Holly said...

Are you sure you haven't moved your blog? No new posts for 2 months?!!! Kaylee & I want to see new pictures of Kendrick and your new place :)

Kim said...

dude! you need to add something!