Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Olympics here we come

For those that don't know my little brother Chase, he is an avid skier and had a ski pass to Park City Mountain Resort. Neither Leslie or I have gone skiing in 7-12 years, and when I decided that since Chase's pass was going to go waste while he was on his mission, I wanted to go skiing on a day off.
Leslie didn't want me to go alone, both because she didn't want me to push my limits and also thought that quality time together without Kendrick would be great. We used Chase's and Vince's skis, boots and poles. We went for 1/2 a day and had so much fun. Both of us felt like we never left the slopes.

The only down-side to not going skiing for that long of time is .... the sore sore muscles. Both of us couldn't walk for the next 2 days.








No comments: