Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Well I went to my drs. appt. today and got a cute little pic of our growing baby that I thought I'd share.
It's kinda hard to see the baby 'cause I had to take a pic of the pic on the camera phone since the scanner it's working. The baby is right in the center of the pic with the head on the right side and the feet out to the left.

Kendrick is quite the jealous kid so we are going to have some fun come Nov. :o) Actually I'm kinda dreading it. Any time he sees me holding a child smaller than him he comes running over wanting to be held. The first time it happened...when he was about a yr old... he cried and cried until I finally gave up the baby I was holding and picked him up. He wouldn't even go to his grandpa Morgan who is his Favorite person of all time...yes, even over his own mother.


I'm hoping that by the time Nov. rolls around he might be understanding more concerning the baby and hopefully it won't be as bad as I'm thinking it is going to be. If any of you moms have any ideas on how to help Kendrick understand that he's not going to be the only one needing my attention and things that helped you when you had your second child I would greatly appreciate it! :o)

7 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Les!! Kim told you are prego too. I'm due almost 15 wks and due 10/19. So we're not too far apart!! How fun! I didn't have jealousy problems when I had my 2nd baby, and they were just over 2 yrs apart. But now that they are older, they constantly fight (not over me though lol). But i'm kinda worried that might happen with my 2nd and 3rd. Hayden likes to be held etc... by me, so we'll see how that goes!

EvaMarieva said...

I am really excited for you and the family!

Karen said...

Glad you posted the pic of our newest little family member. Can't wait to have them join us;)

April said...

Leslie! How exciting! Number 2! AND I'm in town! I'd love to see you next week, if you're available Wednesday? EMail me and let me know.

Lisa Nielsen said...

So cute! I'm so happy for you guys! Kendrick will love the new baby when it arrives.

Davies Family said...

I've heard it's helpful to read stories to your other kid(s) while you're nursing your new baby. Also, we had our girls make a build-a-bear to give to Jacob when he was born. Or you could have the new baby give Kendrick a present too.
It was fun to see you at Rachelle's wedding. I hope your pregnancy is going well!

Stephanie H. said...

Congratulations on the baby! I heard you've been feeling pretty sick. I feel for you! I hope it doesn't last too long.