Monday, March 7, 2011

March Madness Sales Event!

I am so excited! I have a very special goal to achieve "Star Consultant Status" by March 15th. To help me accomplish this goal I must sell $1000 in one day. Sounds like a lot, doesn't it? This is where you come in:

I am offering a very special discount one day only! Contact me on Thursday March 10th during the following hours and participate in my, One Day Only, March Madness Sale!

Call on Thursday March 10th and receive the following discounts:

7am-9am 20% discount off your order
9:01am-11am 15% discount off your order
11:01am-9pm 10% discount off your order

I will be ready to receive orders at 7am either by phone (801)885-0505 or on my website @ www.marykay.com/lesliemorgan2010 If you call and get my voice mail, Please leave your order (the time of call will be recorded).

Special... Sharing Bonus!
Schedule a skin care class within the next 2 wks with @ least 3 of your friends and receive your favorite Mary Kay glamour product FREE as a special thank you gift from me!

Thank you in advance for participating in my $1000 day event to help me accomplish my Star Consultant goal!

Thanks!
Leslie

Thank You Bonus!
When I reach my goal, I will have a drawing and one lucky customer will get their entire order free! Also, please feel free to pass this offer on to your friends who do not already have a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant.

No comments: