Friday, January 7, 2011

Lying



So my little boy is growing up! Three years old and running around trying to shoot everything and making a gun out of anything he can find! And now, lying! I never knew it started so young!

So the other day I opened the refridgerator and found an egg in the leftovers from breakfast! Egg and half the shell... hopefully the rest of the egg shell made it into the trash because I haven't found it. Anyways, knowing K and that for some reason he has always liked playing with the eggs I asked him why there was an egg in the leftovers. He said, "I dont' know" I said, "Did you break the egg and put it in there?" He said no. I asked,"Are you lying?" He said, "Yes, No!" Sorry honey, too late to revize once you've spilled the beans! :o)

That was the only slip up though, Now its just lying... How do you get it to stop?

No comments: