Friday, January 28, 2011

The goings on....

Well, Phill started his 2nd job this wk. Let me just say wow! I didn't realize how exhausting it is to be with the kids 24/7! I'm exhaused, the boys are exhausted and I'm know Phill is exhausted getting up in the am going to be @ work by 8 and then straight to his next job, coming home for dinner, then back to wk only to get home around midnight or later, fall asleep only to get up the next morning and do it all over again! I have to say I think we all look forward to the days that he only works one of the jobs. I love you babe! thx for all your hard work!

The boys have been getting into everything! :o) My make-up... again! one of my Be Radiant Baked Powder... completely gone... ground into the carpet in their bedroom!

Kendrick knows how to turn on the microwave.... although he doesn't know how long he's putting things in for! Yesterday he put a roll I had made in to heat it up. I don't know how long it had been in the microwave... When it registered in my head that the microwave was on I looked @ it and saw it glowing red and full of smoke!!!! Nice! I know! Needless to say the house got a little cold as I opened all the doors and windows to air it out, the roll was a chunk of burnt nothingness and the microwave was fun to clean... not really. :o) Luckily we did not have a fire and our house did not burn down! I did decide we need to get a fire exstinguisher though! :o)

Ryan is still running aroung after his brother. Climbing up onto the top bunk and getting stuck since he doesn't know how to get down the ladder. Still not talking very much but Iguess that will come with time. :o)

1 comment:

Jenn Girl said...

My husband has only one job that he works from 8 to midnight ( or later) regularly. I know how exhausting it is! Hang in there! You're doing great! It get easier as the kids get older. Its good to hear whats going on with you.